slideshow widget

Friday, June 7, 2013

Dummy is patented, so I use dunderhead

I don't know if you've noticed this or not, but on this blog I've been using dunderhead in stead of dummy.  I'm not doing this because I don't want to offend dummies.  Heck, I don't think I have to worry about offending dummies people because they don't even know who they are.  You could talk to a stupid person about being stupid right in front of them, and they won't know who your talking about anyway. 

The reason I've gone to using dunderhead is because I figure the term dummies is patented.  You have all these books for dummies to the point you're probably nauseated by now.  So I'm using dunderhead here for two reasons.  One, it's not patented.  Two, I don't want to bore you with the word dummy.  Three, dunderhead is same as dummy. 

So you can think of this blog as respiratory for dunderheads.  Or you can think of it as facts and humor for any of you guys who are educated by your schooling or from learning on your own (remember, education doesn't determine how smart you are).

Facebook
Twitter

No comments: