slideshow widget

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Your time will come soon enough

I went to the mall on Black Friday and watched a young man trounce over a mom carrying a baby.  He was in a rush to get to his discounted iPod. 

This man has no idea some day his time will come. 

We should all be alert, because some day our time will come.  It's true.  Even if you are a teenager, your time will come soon enough.  I tell this to my son all the time. 

I was a teenager once, too.  I was young and full of energy.  We all were.  Every old person was a teenager once too.

I wrote once that the only thing to fear is not being prepared?  I can only wonder if that young man is truly enjoying his i-pod today.  I wonder if that young man is prepared. 

I'd like to refer him to Mark 13:33.  Do you think he even knows what I'm referring him to.  One can only wonder.  If you're prepared, you know what I mean. 

Don't forget your time will come.

Be alert.

No comments: