slideshow widget

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Live as though it were your last

I live every day as though it were my last. Instead of waiting until I find out I'm going to die to do the things I always wanted to do, I'm doing them right now.

Even as I write this I'm doing something I want to do. I have so many things I want to say, and I say it -- or write it I mean.

I spend quality time with each of my children every day, and the same with the wife.

I don't have many desires. It would be nice see the world, but doing all that is hard to do, and costs a lot too. That's why my goals are quite simple, and really don't cost much.

In fact, writing this blog is even provides a slight profit, although not much (like 50 centa a day or something like that). In fact, that might even be high.

I think I appreciate life the way I do, and live the way I do, because I've had asthma my whole life, and I've been through the vulnerability period before. I've seen flashes of what could happen if....

No comments: