slideshow widget

Tuesday, March 23, 2021

If I had a choice how I'd die, I'd do not want to just drop dead

How is that for a controversial headline. I mean it too, though. I know a lot of people say they just want to drop dead when they die. And that makes sense. It would be quick, as the guillotine. I hate to sound morbid, but that's the topic of the day here. 

No. If God lets me choose, I want to get a terminal disease. I want to die a slow death. This will give me plenty of time to deal with it. It would give me plenty of time to say goodbye to my friends and family. And you guys are my family too. I want to blog about it. I want to blog until the day I die. 

I get a terminal disease, I can come here every day for therapy. I can share what it's like. I can be an advocate. Maybe others will want me to write for them. And I can advocate on behalf of my disease and make money for my estate in the process. And I can help get the word out. 

Sure, my final few posts may be different. I might be drooling on the keyboard. I might say things like, "Gasp!" 

I am being serious here. I don't want to get a terminal disease. But worse, I don't want to just drop dead. I want time to finish my affairs. I want to know the end is coming so I can speed up the process of wrapping up the ends. Does that make sense? Truthfully, I have never found anyone who agrees with me. Most of my friends want to drop dead when the time comes. Not saying I want the end to come. Life is great. I love life. I love doing this. 

And I'm not afraid to die, as I know this life is not the end. 

What do you think? 

No comments: