slideshow widget

Sunday, February 16, 2014

The priorities of life

Based on the recommendations of my friends, I am hereby noting my priorities in life, and why I rank them this way.

God: God is synonymous with morals, values, and principles.  By saying God, people know what morals, values and principles I'm talking about. People who don't put Morals, values and principles first are, in essence, saying that they put themselves before their god (in essence, their morals, principles and values are wavering.

Country: What am I without my country;what are you without yours.  After God, there is nothing more important than country.  If you place yourself before your country, then you are saying your country is not essential for your well being.

Wife:  I made a commitment to this one person, and I will duly serve that commitment, so long as my God and my country are duly served.

Children:  Again, I made a commitment to take care of them until they are mature enough to take care of themselves.

Other people: Name anyone here: Grandparents, uncles, aunts, friends, teachers, businessmen, politicians...

Other things:  Among the top of other things I would have to put my job, for without it I would not be able to support my wife and children.  Close behind that I would put my writing.

Myself:  Everything else satiated, then it's time to take care of myself.

What are your priorities?




No comments: