slideshow widget

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Happy birthday RT Cave

I have been doing this blog since October 13, 2007, and I have yet to run out of ideas to write about.

I promise I will not stop doing this until every hospital in the United States and Europe honors and respects the fact that respiratory therapists are well educated about respiratory therapy and are more knowledgeable in that regard than most physicians.

I will not stop writing this blog until every hospital in the United States and Europe allows respiratory therapists to determine what patients need aerosol and oxygen therapy.

I will not stop writing this blog until every hospital allows respiratory therapists to titrate and discontinue aerosol and oxygen therapy as indicated.

I will not stop writing this blog until respiratory therapists are allowed, by the guidelines and protocols created by the American Association of Respiratory Care, to determine appropriate ventilator settings, and perform weaning screens and spontaneous breathing trials as indicated.

I will not stop writing this blog until no ABG is ordered that is not indicated.

I will not stop writing this blog until there is not one physician who abuses beta adrenergic therapy.

I will continue to write the truth about respiratory therapy to the best of my ability.  I will not, in any way, be politically correct.  I will write about the facts as I see them.  I will also write about the truth, that sometimes what occurs in the lab doesn't match the clinical setting.

I will continue to show absurdity by being absurd.  In other words, I will create generalized humor without knocking down the person who said it.

I will continue to answer your questions, and keep you anonymous.  I will continue to allow anyone who has something to say to have a means of having their voices heard.

Happy birthday to my blog: Respiratory Therapy Cave.  I love doing this.

I would like to thank this moment to thank all my readers for making RT Cave the #1 Respiratory Therapy Blog on the Internet. Thank You!!!

RT Cave Facebook Page
Rick Frea's Facebook
RT Cave on Twitter
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments: