slideshow widget

Saturday, July 27, 2013

If I was stuck on an elevator...

So I just start working and I hear a muffled scream: "GET ME OUT OF HERE!  HELP! HELP!"

I wonder what patient it is at first, then I realize it's coming from the elevator shaft.  It turned out a doctor was stuck on the elevator. 

I think if I was stuck on an elevator I'd lay down and take a nap.  I'd be silent, hoping no one would find me.  I'd just shut my beeper off first so it didn't wake me. 

If you hear me screaming, it's because my shift is nearing an end. 

1 comment:

Sara said...

Why then? Justifiable overtime. Sorry, Boss, I couldn't get to the time clock, or leave, sorry I'm still here 4 hours past shift over.

My only real fears are getting stuck in an elevator with a vent. I've heard that they've just about rappelled down the shafts in our elevator to get tanks to a stuck vent.