slideshow widget

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

So, why do I keep writing blog posts

Your question:  I see that a lot of the other respiratory therapy blogs I used to read are now gone, so why are you still doing this?  What inspires you to write so much?

My humble answer:  I am inspired by people like you.  I am inspired by comments like this that I woke up to today: 
10 Things: 1.I'm an RT student 3.I see classmates visiting you, too 4.I think instructors have mentioned your blog 5. The more I know, the more I don't know 6.I'm from Canada and it seems those politics are relative here, too. 7.Your content agrees with what I'm learning 8.Some posts initiate great discussions 9.Your blog is what settled my career decision. 10.I keep coming back for more. 
Once in a while I'm told I'm an idiot, but that's only by people who don't like to be wrong.  Obviously, I do this because I have a passion for writing, and a passion for sharing the truth.

No comments: