slideshow widget

Monday, December 17, 2012

What is my biggest weakness?

RT Question:  You give a lot of advice on your blog.  I'd like to know what YOUR biggest weakness is as a respiratory therapist.  Do you have any?  I bet you don't.

My humble answer:  I have weaknesses up the ying yang.  I think my biggest weakness doesn't have anything to do with patient care, and has nothing to do with communication, or coworkers, or doctors, or anything like that.  My biggest weakness is filing EKGs.  Can you imagine that?  One of the main reasons I didn't become a secretary is because I am a poor organizer, and in my filing of EKGs it surely shows.  I'd say about 95% of the complaints and variances about me have been regarding the filing of EKGs. I did not become a secretary for a reason, I became a respiratory therapist.  Perhaps it's for this reason I have utter respect for secretaries.

No comments: