slideshow widget

Friday, May 13, 2011

Tips on how to spoof up your blog

Your Question: Do you have any tips to where I can get some tutorials on blogger site design, you have done quite will with yours.

My humble Answer: I still wouldn't consider my self a blog expert, although by copying what other people did on their blogs, and searching the net for tips on how to do things, and playing around with HTML (eeks), I've managed to learn a few things.

Here is everything I did (or would like to do, or have yet to master, or have given up on) and how I did it. I had to download GIMP to create a header, although you might have a better method. It took me a while to figure it all out, but it was worth the effort.

By creating a niche and writing a lot I've also managed to draw in some ad revenue. Not enough to quit my day job ($60 a month won't do that), although it does help around Christmas time.

If you have any questions about anything let me know and I'll help you out where I can.

Good luck

No comments: