slideshow widget

Thursday, November 12, 2009

COPD blogs and resources

I preach over and over again that if you have a lung disease you must keep up to date on that disease. You must, in a sense, become an expert. This is especially true if you have COPD.

There are some sources for COPD wisdom on the Internet I utilize on a regular basis. Yet, as a search the web I find tons more. Below I'm going to list the COPD resources on the web that I use plus some others people have referred me to.

If you want me to add your site to this list, or if you have a sit you use that you think would benefit others like you, please email me or leave a comment on this post and I will add it to this list.
  1. Roxlyn's COPD blog
  2. COPDConnection.com
  3. COPD News of the Day
  4. COPD and so much more
  5. Living out loud with COPD
  6. About.com COPD blog
  7. Love your lungs, breath for life
  8. COPD Alert (community support and advocacy group)
  9. Lung care cure community
  10. Breathing: Your guide to living well
  11. COPD Support1.com
  12. Guide to quitting smoking (American Cancer Society)
  13. COPD Support
  14. National Heart Blood Institute (What is COPD?)
  15. American Lung Association
  16. National Jewish Health (COPD)
  17. CPAP, Sleep apnea, snoring

Books

  1. COPD for dummies
  2. 100 questions and answers about COPD
  3. Some more books here
  4. Coping with COPD: Understanding, Treating, and Living with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
  5. The Chronic Bronchitis and Emphysema Handbook
  6. Asthma and COPD, Second Edition: Basic Mechanisms and Clinical Management (For medical people or for those who want more indepth information)

No comments: