slideshow widget

Saturday, April 11, 2009

MCAT question #32

I cannot reveal my source, but I once again am privy to esoteric wisdom. The following is a question I have obtained from the Medical College Admission Exam (MCAT):

#32:

Pidley and annoying Respiratory Therapists are trained that Albuterol and Xoponex are medicines used to treat and relieve the symptoms of Asthma and COPD. That in mind, which of the following diseases are really treated and cured with these bronchodilators:

  • a. respiratory failure of any origin
  • b. pneumonia
  • c. pneumonia
  • d. bilateral pneumonia
  • e. pneumonia
  • f. pneumonia
  • g. pneumonia
  • h. hernia
  • i. fractured leg
  • j. Lysis
  • k. RSV
  • l. pre nop
  • m. sepsis
  • n. asthma
  • o. COPD
  • p. rickets
  • q. n & o
  • r. b, c ,e, f & g
  • s. b, c, d, e, f, g & k
  • t. b, c, d, e, f & g
  • u. a, b, c, d, e, f, & g
  • v. h, i, j, l, & m
  • w. none of the above
  • x. all of the above
  • y. all of the above and many more diseases
  • z. I don't know. I forgot to do my homework.

No comments: