slideshow widget

Monday, June 30, 2008

The greatest article about Albuterol ever written

Way before I started my fictitious quest for bronchodilator reform I met a really cool RT who had some brilliant RT wisdoms to share with me and my fellow RTs here at the RT Cave.

This was quite a few years ago, probably about the time I was realizing that Albuterol breathing treatments weren't really ordered for what they were indicated for.

Like most RTs, I loved my job, but often became frustrated that I had to wake someone up at 2:00 in the morning for a treatment he didn't need. Yet instead of venting our frustration, we develop that infamous RT Humor.

We thought it was cool the brilliant wisdoms this fellow RT had to share, particularly regarding the "wonder drug" Albuterol.

Perhaps you've read this before. If not, it's a great read. Click here to read the infamous: "Albuterol: Not Just for Bronchospasm Anymore."

No comments: