Just to give you an idea of how my night went last night I'm going to post here my tweets from this morning.
- Finally a night with no patients on the floors, but unfortunately Dr. letsordertxsoneverone is working in the ER
- Since when does croup get treated as asthma. I'll have to do some research on this. She orders Q30 Xopenex for stridor? Huh?
- now the croupy kid is going home with a nebulizer. Talk about wasted healthcare resources.
- I don't think Dr. Q1 has a clue what she's doing. This is getting to be a joke. And they want me to take my job seriously.
- I almost lost my cool when that last order was written. I did if you count rolling eyes at Dr. Q1 as loosing coolness.
- They have to beg to get Dr.s to come here to this small town. That explains why we have to put up with reject Dr.s who have no clue