slideshow widget

Saturday, February 9, 2013

What to do during down time

All the treatments were done and there was finally an opportunity to sit down.  I sat down in front of a computer in the RT Cave and clicked on the Internet, and quickly tuned into CBSsports.com.  My coworker did the same, only she tuned into Facebook.  Our boss said to my coworker:  "Don't you have anything better to do?  What about stocking?"

My coworker jumped out of her seat and proceeded to leave the RT Cave.  What she did I have no idea, yet later I observed stocking is not what she did.  I continued to surf the net, considering that's what I wanted to do.  I worked hard early in the day so I could have this free time, and I was going to take advantage of it.  The funny thing was, my boss never said a word to me.  

Later on I had a discussion with my boss.  She said if she had her way no one would be able to go on the Internet except for work related stuff.  My comeback to that was this:  "If a doctor came in here and went to CBSsports.com or Facebook, would you say anything to that doctor?"

No comments: