slideshow widget

Thursday, January 3, 2013

COPD News of the Day

One of the things I like to do as an RT is recommend websites to my patients who use the Internet.  I think this is a valuable resource that is often overlooked by the medical community.  To my COPD patients I always recommend COPD News of the Day.

The author has COPD and knows what it's like to live with this condition.  She researches her condition and shares what she learns on her website.  She shares links to other articles so you can read for yourself the words of fellow COPDers and experts who care for them.

I myself check out her blog frequently to come up with good ideas to share with you.  For example, she recently discussed "Is Rinsing your Sinuses Safe?  or "Can you bring up sensitive subjects with your doctor?" or "How can getting old affect your driving?"  She also provides good reading material for COPD caregivers.

So make COPD News of the Day a place you travel to on a regular basis.  It's great news for COPDers and for those who care for them, like respiratory therapists, nurses and doctors.  Subscribe to her blog here.

No comments: