A nurse calls and says the patient in room 234 doesn't look good. You say, "Why are you calling me at 2 a.m. Two hours later the nurse calls and says, "The patient died because you didn't do anything." What do you do next?
- a. Run to the corner market and grab a bottle of scotch
- b. Drive to the liquor store and purchase a bottle of whisky and a 2 liter of coke.
- c. Drink the 30 pack of Natural Ice in your refrigerator
- d. Take a hit of the joint stuffed in your glove compartment
- e. Be a man and admit you made a mistake.
- f. a, b, c, d but not e because we doctors never admit mistakes.