slideshow widget

Friday, May 4, 2012

MCAT question #41

I cannot reveal my source, but I once again am privy to esoteric wisdom. The following is a question I have obtained from the Medical College Admission Exam (MCAT):

A nurse calls and says the patient in room 234 doesn't look good.  You say, "Why are you calling me at 2 a.m.  Two hours later the nurse calls and says, "The patient died because you didn't do anything."  What do you do next?
  • a.  Run to the corner market and grab a bottle of scotch
  • b.  Drive to the liquor store and purchase a bottle of whisky and a 2 liter of coke.
  • c.  Drink the 30 pack of Natural Ice in your refrigerator
  • d.  Take a hit of the joint stuffed in your glove compartment
  • e.  Be a man and admit you made a mistake.
  • f.  a, b, c, d but not e because we doctors never admit mistakes.

No comments: