slideshow widget

Thursday, February 23, 2012

This email says exactly why I blog

So, yesterday I wrote about my very first hate email. Sure I was excited about that, but emails from people who love my blog generate a lot more interest from me. That is, especially when the person sending me the email has no interesting in a med-blog.

Consider this:

"It's the middle of the night, I discovered your blog because I'm up with the flu and a few keywords in google hit your blog. Your blog isn't especially relevant to my situation, I'm not especially interested in things medical but for some reason I can't stop reading. I've just wasted 45 minutes here.Congratulations, somehow you've made all this stuff fascinating. Really great blog."
Now I normally don't post here emails I get, but this one I thought was really cool. Before I read this my ego was at zero. Now it is at 1.25234.



No comments: