slideshow widget

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Surely I get to work on Thanksgiving, and I'm thankful for that.  I'm thankful for all the great people I work with, and for all the great food.  I'm thankful for the wonderful conversations I had today with all my wonderful patients.  I'm thankful that my kids all called to talk, even my one year old (although all I heard out of him were the beeps of the buttons).  I'm thankful for the profession of respiratory therapy that allows for me to work in a clean environment, and provides me the opportunity to blog when my work is done.  I'm thankful for bosses who are cool about it.  I'm thankful for where I am in life.  I'm thankful for all the great folks who tune into my blog, whether it be by chance, an occasional peak, or on a regular basis.  I'm thankful for a good life.  I'm thankful for the Internet, Google, and Blogger for making all this possible.  I'm thankful for God and this life and everything that's lead to me being able to sit here typing at this computer console at this moment.  Thank you readers.  Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: