slideshow widget

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Vol. 1, # 1 of A Source of Inspiration is up

Well, it's finally up over at the Trauma Junkie's blog. It's the first ever issue of A source of Inspiration: Volume One Number 1. This is a new Respiratory Blog Carnival that is not meant to rival Grand Rounds and Change of Shift.

The topic for this first issue is surviving RT School. Future topics for future issues may be anything from respiratory therapy related topics to living with a particular RT disease to being a doctor and caring for stubborn COPD patients.

So, click here and I will morph you over to the first issue of A Source of Inspiration.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey,

Thank you for spreading word about the post! I hope it is a big hit like I planned.

Thanks again for the great submission and I hope you don't mind that I stole a few of your older posts. lol