What follows is a list of all my favorite links for obtaining asthma wisdom.
- MyAsthmaCentral.com: Great asthma community that also provides a plethora of up to date asthma wisdom and advice. Plus they have asthma experts like me who write weekly columns.
- National Jewish Health: The worlds foremost experts on asthma. They have an inpatient program for hard to manage asthma cases and also do extensive asthma research. They provide some easy to follow instructions regarding asthma for both child and adult asthma. I was a patient at this hospital as a kid and I learned a ton about asthma. From their website my asthma wisdom continues to grow.
- American Lung Association: Any lung illness is covered here. They provide basic information about asthma and all the latest research.
- American Academy of Allergy Asthma and Immunology: Another good site for basic asthma knowledge and some.
- Asthma Mom: What better place to learn about asthma than from a mom of an asthmatic. She'll keep you up to date on all the latest asthma wisdom you may not find anyplace else, plus she adds the personal perspective you may get nowhere else.
- Alltop: If I missed any good links this one pretty much should cover it. Alltop has a link to all the best asthma links. I'm sure if something is missing they'd be sure to add it.
There you have it. I'm sure there are more great asthma links out there on the world wide web, but these are the ones I reference the most. If you know of another great link let me know and I'll add it.