slideshow widget

Friday, December 7, 2007

I'm in for a long night here in the RT cave

I came into work tonight and found only five patients on the board, and I went out to check on them at 10:00 and they were all sleeping. Thus, I have no treatments scheduled until morning, and still they are only prn, W/A and QID, so I don't have to do anything.

Wow, this is the life. This is why you go to college. This is why you'd work for a small town RT cave so you can have nights like this. While some people might be b-o-r-e-d, I think only pinheads get bored. I hope what I find to do doesn't get me into trouble.

So, unless one of my patients crash, or unless ER needs me (and that ER doc who loves to order Duoneb on every patient is working), I'm in for a good night, if not a long night.

If something exciting happens I'll be sure to report it.

No comments: