slideshow widget

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Ventolin: The second coming of Christ

Here's a good idea for an RT comic

An RT is all geared in his white lab coat and stethoscope around his neck and ampules of Ventolin dangling from his pockets.  He is surrounded by people who are trying to get close to him.  Those who have already touched him are leaving the scene yelling things like, "I'm healed!  I'm healed!  I can walk!  I can see!"

Empty wheelchairs and walking canes and seeing dogs are left behind as evidence.  Some of the people waiting to see the RT are blind, deaf and in wheelchairs and there are a few moms carrying their dead children hoping to have them be revived by the touch of the RT's magic potion -- Ventolin.

I'm telling you, this is a scene taught by doctors in doctor schools.  I think doctors truly believe Ventolin, or perhaps simply the touch of an RT, will cure a patient of all that ails their patients.

Sorry if I offend anyone by this post, and I'm a Christian and I thought of this during Mass. 

Facebook Twitter

No comments: