End Stage COPD:
- How chronic bronchitis affects the lungs
- How the heart and lungs work together
- 10 ways COPD affects the heart
- Common COPD co-morbidities
- The Natural Progression of COPD
- Understanding Oxygen and Oxygen Levels
- What not to say to end stage COPDers
- What is a COPD treatment plan?
- 10 popular COPD medicine
- What to expect in the emergency room
- Combination therapy may improve your COPD
- Soaring cost of COPD inhalers
- Is it okay to use expired COPD medicine
- What is Rescue Medicine?
- What is Controller Medicine?
- 10 tips to help you afford your COPD medicine
- How to get help paying for medicine and doctor visits
- CPAP -vs- BiPAP: What to know
- Do You Need Oxygen Therapy?
- New Inhaler Recommendations (What order do you take them in?)
- Benefits and Limitations of Nebulizers and Inhalers
- What is a Nebulizer?
- What is an inhaler?
- What is a spacer?
- How to properly take a breathing treatment
- How to properly use an inhaler
- Proper Inhaler Use is Essential
- 20 Signs You're Using Your Inhaler Correctly
- Here's All You Need to Know About Pulmonary Function Testing
- Oxygen and COPD: Debunking the Hypoxic Drive Myth (Advance for RT interview with me)
- Obamacare may benefit COPD patients
- 11 COPD Advancements to be thankful for
Living with COPD:
- Interview: Debunking The Hypoxic Drive Theory
- Hypoxic Drive: A History of the Myth
- Hypoxic Drive: Here is your evidence
- The hypoxic drive theory: Reality or hoax
- The hypoxic drive: Here's the latest theory
- Alternatives to hypoxic drive theory
- COPD/ CO2 Retainers: How should they be managed?
- What evidence disproves hypoxic drive theory?
- How the hypoxic drive theory was born