- What causes COPD? .
- What is COPD? (Click here for more)
- Early warning signs of COPD
- Signs of COPD related anxiety and depression
- The COPD Action Plan
- COPD FAQ
- COPD Statistics
- What causes COPD exacerbations?
- Severe or end stage COPD
- Life expectancy of CHF
- Tips for living with end stage COPD
- Here are signs of worsening COPD
- Life expectancy of COPDers
- What is a blue bloater
- COPD more common that previously thought
- The evolution of COPD
- The natural progression of COPD
- What is emphysema?
- What is genetic emphysema?
- COPD medicines
- Lung Medicine Lexicon (October 2010)
- MDIs: Priming the pump
- How heart failure is treated
- The latest wisdom on Mucolytics
- What is CPAP and BIPAP?
- Are bronchodilators safe: A Q and A about Ventolin and Atrovent
- How should COPD be treated?
- New procedure may benefit COPD patients
- Treatment for sleep apnea
- Methods of airway clearance
- Pneumonia: Here's how you can prevent it
- Furosimide nebs may decrease COPD dyspnea
- New drug combo may greatly benefit COPDers
- Early antibiotic therapy essential for COPD
- Exercise can help you live longer
- 12 tips for newly diagnosed COPD patients
- The PFT Lexicon
- The Sputum Lexicon
- CTs may lead to early COPD intervention
- New test may detect early emphysema
- Comorbidities complicate COPD care
Facts and tips about smoking:
- 20 Reasons to quit smoking
- More good reasons to quit smoking
- Smoking is no longer the IN thing
- 20 reasons to quit smoking if you have asthma
- Here's what smoking is proven to cause
- One cigarette can cause lung cancer
- Ready to quit smoking? MRI scan shown to predict who will quit
- Most people who smoke are not evil
- Apartment living may expose kids to second hand smoke
- New hope for those who want to quit smoking
- WHO spins facts about second hand smoke
- Facts about second hand smoke
- The Tobacco Atlas: Smoking causes preventable diseases
Interesting facts about COPD:
- A breeze proven to help with dyspnea
- Some basic facts about COPD you should know
- Asthma or COPD: Which one do you have?
- Types of airflow obstruction (Asthma, emphysema, bronchitis, or a combination)
- The link between asthma and COPD
- Myth busted: Influenza does not cause nausea!
- The hypoxic drive theory: Why do we breathe?
- The hypoxic drive theory: debunked
- The Hypoxic Drive Theory: completely debunked
- The hypoxic drive theory: Should be still taught
- The hypoxic drive theory: The CO2 retainer
- The hypoxic drive theory: reality or simply a hoax?
- Bronchospasms don't always wheeze
- I'm featured on COPD News of the Day
- No Vent, DNR, or full code: what's your choice?
- Inhaled steroids don't cause pneumonia
- Types of airflow obstruction
- COPD now affects more women than men
- COPD more common than thought
- Are all COPD patients retainers?
Humor and Inspiration:
- The 5 types of COPD patients
- Mrs. Flowers and her quilt
- Neil Cavuto chooses to enjoy life, despite illnessess
- The God fearing patient
- "I'm not sorry I have COPD," she said
- My interview with Roxlyn Cole, a COPD patient