slideshow widget

Thursday, April 1, 2021

If you are vaccinated, take off your mask (if you won't get into trouble that is)

Look, I got my vaccine. I was told if I got the vaccine I couldn't get covid. And now people are telling me I need to keep wearing my mask because I could still be a carrier. 

What? This is crazy. Someone just made that up. I understand wearing a mask in the hospital. But why am I wearing a mask when I go to Walmart? There is no reason. Why is the CDC now telling people who got the COVID vaccine that they can now meet with people if they wear their masks and social distance? That is crazy. 

Quite the contrary. If you got your vaccine, you should take off your mask (if doing so won't get you in trouble). Because, as studies out of Israel show, those who have the covid vaccine cannot get and cannot carry the virus. There is your science. 

Biden keeps saying, "Follow the science." Yet the science says take off the mask if you are vaccinated. 

I think Biden could set a good example here. You have so many people refusing to get the vaccine for one reason or another. I think Biden should take off his mask. He should say, "Fear not. If you have the vaccine, take off your mask. You are now able to do all the things you want. Get this economy going again. If you are too stupid to get your vaccine, well then that's your problem. If you get covid, that is your problem. Take off your mask if you have the vaccine and live your life." 

You'd have record numbers of people getting their vaccine. And the economy would skyrocket. But, be it as it is, that won't happen. The leaders of our country love the power that covid gives them. Covid is the new global warming. 

No comments: