slideshow widget

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Happy RT Care Week

I would like to wish all of my fellow respiratory therapists a great RT Care week.  I hope you all have fun at work, and I hope you all get doted upon by your bosses.  I hope the doctors and nurses buy you special treats.  I hope you get all sorts of goodies too.

I think RT Care Week should be all about spoiling respiratory therapists. Maybe you could get a massage and a pedicure too. I know they do that sort of things where I work for the nurses.  Maybe they'll even give you all a bonus too, or, better yet, a raise.

I'm not a fan of respiratory therapists putting on events to increase awareness of what we do for the community.  I'm more of a fan of other people spoiling us.

Have fun folks.  Hope you have a great week.

RT Cave Facebook Page
Rick Frea's Facebook
RT Cave on Twitter
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments: