Peaceful Phlegmatic: The watcher:
- Easy Going: I got written up once for being too relaxed at a code
- Quiet: I speak only when there's something worth saying (although I do fail on occasion)
- Comfortable clothing: Large and loose. Comfort comes before looks.
- Light on their feet: Never wear coats, boots, pads, etc.
- Blends in: Humble, and don't like being in the spotlight
- Steady worker: I get my work done and do it well (yet I do cut corners)
- Flexible: I don't care when I work, and am more than eager to come in when called.
- Steady: Keep going forward
- Reliable: Will get it done in a timely manner
- Consistent: Will do it the same every time
- Curious: Always thinking and looking for new answers
- Observant: They look, they see, but they do not speak
- Empathetic: They care about people's feelings
- Good listener: I'm all ears. Would rather listen to you than hear me.
- Calm: Again, I've been written up for being too calm.
- Witty: I'm pretty much as my blog might indicate.
- Kind: Easy to get along with
- Has few enemies: I even get along with the arrogant and condescending
- Low Key: Humble
- Dislikes change: Hate it. I just want to keep things the way they are. I'm very conservative.
- Uninvolved: I come up with ideas, but it's up to others to sell them.
- Avoids conflict at all costs: Conflict to me is trying to keep all the people in my life happy. Sometimes I can't keep both my boss happy at the same time as my wife, because one wants me to work, and the other wants me to be home with the kids.
- Super stubborn when pushed: Very much so. I hate stupidity.
- Hard to get moving: Yes, I put relaxation, sleep and recharging before doing things that are monotonous, like frivolous breathing treatments, cleaning up after the kids, etc. I am very hard to get motivated. Although, once I act, I do a great job. Funny thing is, when I attend meetings I generally vote not to change anything.
- Peace and quiet: I sacrifice sleep every morning and get up at 5 a.m. so that I can get my 2 hours of peace and quiet. This is my recharge time.
- Feelings of worth: I just want people to show that they respect me.
- Lack of stress: I say all the time I hate stress. If any change is going to amount to any degree of stress, than I am all against it.
- Sleep: Most people like me are teased because we are seen as big sleepers. I do not sleep well, but I must get plenty of it in order to prevent stress.
- Respect for who they are: I expect this a lot. Generally, any conflict in my life resolves around this.
Truly, there's not much else to say about me. However, you'd have to add that I'm a thinker, creative, and I like to be organized (although not at the expense of relaxation). These other traits, however, come from my secondary personality: melancholy. Melancholy people tend to be creative and thinkers.