- Harmony: Stay calm at all times; do not get angry over trifling things
- Silence: Speak only what is useful to you and others; speak only when spoken to
- Refrain: Don't go on the defense, it makes you look guilty
- Restraint: Do not talk bad about other people
- Respect: Think of the other person before yourself
- Responsible: Get your homework and chores done first, and then have fun
- Compassion: Be friendly to everyone, as this makes up for any flaws you have; treat others as you would expect to be treated
- Honesty: Telling the truth encourages others to respect you; do what you promise
- Charity: Sacrifice your own pride to keep the other person happy.
- Humility: Read the Bible and pray often, and always imitate Jesus
- Industry: Work hard at everything you do; do the best job you can
- Reliable: Do what is expected of you in a timely manner
- Honor: Listen to and obey the commands of your parents, teachers and elders
Sunday, May 8, 2011
The 13 virtues to being a good kid
A virtue by nature is a good quality in you that will help you be the best person you can be, and who is well respected by the people you come into contact with.