slideshow widget

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Do not look at horrendous accident pics

The EMTs sometimes show pictures of accidents in the ER. I used to look at these pictures all the time until one young lady decided to commit suicide by driving head on into a Mack Truck. That picture was so gory I vowed never to look at one of those pictures again. That was eight years ago.

Recently a lady decided to sue because her daughter was in a horrid accident and pictures of it were leaked to the Internet. She's suing because it was the police who leaked the pics.

My wife said, "I thought: how bad could it be and I looked at the pics. Rick, she had no face. All it was was bone, skin and blood. Now that pic's going to haunt me forever."

I'm telling you folks. Do not look at pictures of accidents. Do not.

No comments: