slideshow widget

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Changes to RT Cave

Well, faithful readers, as you can see I've made some changes to my blog -- for better or for worse. Believe it or not, less than 24 hours ago I had no clue how to make any of the changes I did. And, to be honest, it was actually quite easy.

Back in 1993 I was computer literate. In fact, I had taken enough computer programming classes where I could actually write a few programs. Flash forward 15 years and I'm completely computer illiterate again -- sort of.

So, anyway, in case you have ambitions for your blog and are computer illiterate and cheap like me, I'll provide links to the places I found help:

Here is how to create a third column. It was pretty easy, but I had to spend a couple hours working out a few kinks.

Here is how to change the color of your background .

Here is how to create a new domain. I still haven't done this, but will probably do it in the next few weeks. So, stay tuned for some more changes.

Here is how to create a new header in blogger. I actually did this before I made the third column, but my "new" header no longer fit once I had widened my blog page. So my next task is to work on creating a header that fits and matches the color scheme of my blog.

I think my ego went up a notch when I succeeded at making these changes.

Ego +1

No comments: