slideshow widget

Monday, November 17, 2008

RT Cave Reaches another milestone.

The RT Cave has reached another milestone today, as reader # 50,000 has clicked on to my blog. When I started this blog a year ago I never imagined I'd pick up regular readers the way I have. I suppose I must be doing something right.

To show my respect for all those who have tuned me on and off over the past 13 months, I am going to pay tribute to all the bloggers out there -- you included -- who have made the RT Cave what it is.

Between Thanksgiving and New Years Day I will try to give a brief description of all the blogs I find interesting. Now I may not have time to read everything written, as I don't expect that you guys read everything I write, but still there's some pretty good stuff out there.

I did this last year, and I think at that point I only knew about 20 bloggers. That list has grown immensely over the past year.

I don't want to over state the influence of this blog in the medical community as it is merely a place for me to communicate my humor and wisdom from the RT world. Still, if nothing else, this is a place -- the blogosphere -- for us lowly and humble "professional" and NOT ancillary staff RTs to have a voice.

It's been a great run and I hope to continue this for many more months to come. And, likewise, I hope the clickers keep on clacking on my blog -- whether they actually read it or not. It's been a fun journey.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations, man.

Keep 'em coming...